This trip is the adventure that started it all. Our flagship location has served over 200 clients, from as young as 6 years old to as old as 82. From first time hikers to those who have already summited in the Himalayas, this adventure provides an incredible, wonder-filled day for all.
This trip is just a 2.5 hour train ride from Manhattan’s Penn Station, and a perfect getaway from the city that never sleeps. You might even get some sleep – but in the quiet shade of tall oaks, towering pines and next to the rumbling sounds of water cascading down over 180 feet.
- Begins in Palenville, New York (30 minutes from Hudson Amtrak Station/2.5 hours from New York City)
- ‘Aerial Tour’ with drone that gives high level view of surrounding areas
- Approximately 3.5 hours/3 miles. More difficult terrain can be bypassed based on group experience level. All
- $75 per person (please inquire about special rates for groups larger than 4)
- Water bottles, snacks (beef jerky, fruit, trail mix, cheese and crackers, etc) are provided
- Transportation (for groups smaller than 4) can be arranged from and back to Hudson Amtrak Station
- High quality iPhone pictures, both candid and posed, are taken by tour guide throughout trip
The cost for the tour begins at $75 per person, and depends on group size. Please add $10 per person if transportation from Hudson Station is required. Optional add-ons include:
- Edited, cinematic video from the day – $300
- Full lunch during hike – $15 per per person
- Cliff Jumping – $150, and $75 per person additional (as an add-on)
“Brian was amazing. He was very informative and helpful in so many ways. He kept my friends and I safe and comfortable on this hiking adventure. We would have literally died without him on that mountain. He kept the conversation going and made us laugh. And of course the incredible pics he took of our experience and gorgeous views with that drone of his. This was my 1st guided winter hiking excursion that was well worth the cost and drive up in the boondocks. Thanks for everything. Me, my girls and of course the birthday girl Steph enjoyed our time hanging with you on the snow and ice. Btw he provides these slip on micro-somethings to put over your shoes. It is an absolute must during the cold season. I saw people on the trails without them and let’s just say it’s not a good look” – Fabianna, March 2019
“Had the best time this afternoon, definitely made the best choice ever booking a guided tour. He was equip with supplies that we wouldn’t have gotten very far without. This was more than hiking, we were ice climbers today. Exploring a frozen waterfall and the scenic views of Hudson valley. Pretty proud of myself, bought this as part of a bday present for my boyfriend. Brian was amazing, funny, personable and really made us feel comfortable and safe. He also took some really amazing pictures/ video for us. Will be booking for future trips when we can venture away from nyc” – Gabriella, February 2019
“If you’re hesitant about booking him I need you to read this right now: my boyfriend and I rescheduled our entire trip to do this tour. He was incredible and accommodating for New Yorkers. He kept with our pace and was funny, wonderful and candid. He will go above and beyond your tour. Do not hesitate to book this, it will make your year.” – Victoria, February 2019
“Brian was terrific….knowledgeable, safety focuses, tailored our hike to our family and kids’ ages. He was willing to be flexible given the weather conditions. Truly a memorable family experience! Highly recommend not missing his guided tour any season of the year!” – Joe, June 2019
Schedule your Waterfall and Valley Tour
To book your adventure, continue to our listing on airbnb.com, or Get in Touch below!