For those looking to add some caving to their adventure upstate, our Cave and Crack trip is just for you! The dissected plateau that created the Catskill Mountains left behind hundreds of opportunities to explore some small caves. While we hike through the Northeast section of the Catskills State Park, we will explore the miniature caves, crevasses and grottos created by the rock slides and boulders deposited after the last ice age!
This hike is a full day trip, and will take us 6-8 hours to complete! Overall, the total distance is about 8 miles (if we include a quick trip to the waterfall). Finally, we will finish the day at a beautiful mountaintop with panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and valleys. Throughout the day, you will experience both challenges and incredible views, while we work to capture candid photos and video throughout the day.
- Begins in Tannersville, NY – 40 minutes from the Hudson Amtrak Station, or 2.5 hours from Manhattan
- Approximately 6-8 hours, with several breaks throughout
- Some prior hiking experience required
- Snacks, Lunch and refreshments provided during trip (please ask about different options!)
- Photography included – pictures airdropped or emailed to you at the end of the hike!
- Aerial Tour with Drone – see the landscape and geography from hundreds of feet above – and take home some memorable pictures and video of your experience!
- $349 for groups of up to four guests
- $80 per person to join an existing group – pending availability (please inquire about upcoming dates)
To book or inquire about a tour, please fill out a form below and I will get back to you as soon as possible (usually within a few hours or less)