Big Jenny began her life shuttling elderly and disabled patrons around time – up to 24 of them at a time! In 2018, I purchased her and began to rebuild her interior to function as a tiny home! Over the course of the year, I completed some renovations (and ‘innovations’) to get ready for the Fall 2019 Season – you can read about it more in depth here in my breakdown.
Big Jenny is currently parked in the Helderberg foothills, about 10 miles from Cairo, NY. Sitting within the shade of tall oaks, the charming little home offers a nice and simple escape. You’re just 25 minutes to the Catskills State Park, or right in the middle of some peace and quiet. You can even open all of the back doors to feel like you are relaxing in a bed amongst the trees! You can even bring your pup along!
While Jenny does have a smooth running V10, she is not currently road ready. There is a small sink with running water and a kitchen, as well as electricity for your small electronics/fans/etc. However, the restroom/shower/living room/full kitchen are located inside of the main house just a few steps away. Y
Features and Accommodations
- Queen sized, 10″ foam mattress
- 300 Thread Count Sheets, Extra Pillows and Blankets
- Approximately 6′ of standing room
- Mini Fridge
- Stove Top
- Small Sink with running water (non-drinkable)
- 2 Standard Outlets
- Linens, Blankets, Towels
- Jackery Portable Power Box – quickly recharges phones, laptops, cameras, etc.
- Access to restrooms, full kitchen, and living room inside of main house
- Access to creek, small waterfall, nature trail and fire pit